Abstract submission is now closed
Participants are invited to present their papers for presentation at the 1st International Conference on Advanced Technologies and Techniques in Oral Implantology. Abstracts should be submitted via this website only.
The Committee will be responsible for acceptance as an oral or poster presentation or rejection for each submitted abstract.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the Conference.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled and included in the Conference materials.
***The Best Oral and Best Poster Abstracts will receive a prize of waived registration to the Conference**
Rules for submission
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by March 29, 2017 will be scheduled for presentation. An author from each abstract is expected to attend the Conference and
present the poster presentation.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 400 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.)
- Graphs and images – You can upload graphs and images in JPG, PNG
and GIF format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the
table as an image and then upload it to the abstract.
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Programme. Please choose from the list of topics.
- After you submit your abstract, you can re-enter the submission link at any time to view and edit your abstract until the deadline date. Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline. There is no option to save the abstract as draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not submit your abstract, the information will be deleted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission of his/her abstract.