* Prices include 17% VAT
** Student/Assistant/Resident: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process. For students only (a copy of your student ID must be provided)
Fees for all Conference Participants include:
- Participation in all Scientific Sessions (excluding hands-on workshops)
- Conference Bag
- Printed material of the Conference
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Coffee breaks and buffet lunch as per Timetable
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 693980-52-886
IBAN: CH12 0483 5069 3980 5288 6
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including March 15, 2017 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 16 and May 15, 2017 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 15, 2017 – no refund.
* Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.